<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 21, 2005

I finally met her. After knowing each other online for over a year and going from casual acquaintances to friends to much more than friends without ever even hearing each other's voices, we finally had an opportunity to meet this past week. And what a wonderful stolen day we had together! I still can hardly believe it happened--that for one beautiful day we played hookey and let the rest of the world do its thing while we spent the time in each others arms, walking hand in hand, sitting quietly together, talking about everything, and talking about nothing. It had been so long that I had truly forgotten what it is like to feel this way about another person. Sadly our time together eventually had to come to an end, and it won't be easy for us to see each other again. But for the first time in a long time I can honestly say that, at least for the moment, I am truly content. My life is far from perfect, but she has given me back much of what has been missing for so long. And for now...that's good enough.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site