<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 29, 2005

I've never met her, but I think about her a lot. I've never heard her voice, but the lovely words she writes to me always add a few extra rays of sunshine to my day. When I sense that she feels down, I feel sad. And when she tells me that something nice happened to her, I feel elated. I love the way her mind works, the way she thinks, the things that are important to her. And in my dreams the beautiful way she kisses me and the electrifying touch of her body against mine make me melt. And I imagine what it would be like if things were different. If we lived close enough to meet in person. If she were mine and not someone else's. If I could have her in my arms right now. And I like listening to the music she has sent me because, somehow, listening to something that I know she loves makes me feel like she's not quite so far away. And I wonder if the people around me notice how often I listen to that same music.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site