<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Last night one of my favorite rock clubs hosted a rare, one-night-only indie-punk dance night and I decided to go check it out. Considering I'm not usually the biggest fan of dance music, this wasn't bad at all. Plus the crowd was friendly and the, uh, scenery was un-fucking-believably hot. I danced like an idiot for two hours from 11:30pm to 1:30am and had a great old time. Because I'm sort of trying to be at least somewhat faithful to my wife, I promised myself that I wouldn't ask any girls to dance with me, but that wasn't such a big deal since there were a lot of lone people dancing and having a good time as part of the general crowd. But now I'm wondering if next time I should ask the craigslist girl if she would like to go with me.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site