<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 14, 2005

From famine to feast. My wife and I had some incredible sex last night. I knew something was up when she told me she was gonna take a shower before going to bed. Usually she takes a shower in the morning. And when she came out of the bathroom wearing the blue nightie and a pair of little black lacey panties, I knew I was in for something special.

I won't "bore" you with all the details. lol. But I will say that at one point when she was kneeling up in the middle of the bed, legs parted, wearing nothing but the little black panties, with her flat stomach, her perfect firm breasts and hard nipples pointing straight out, her chin up, her hair cascading down her back, and her arms lifted and hands clasped behind her head, I about thought I had died and gone to heaven. Good-God that girl is hot.

And later on, after she had experienced what must truly have been a mind-bending orgasm (based on the volume and duration of her screams) I had to massage her pussy for five more minutes until her breathing finally returned to normal and her shivers and shakes subsided.

Let me tell you, we both uncorked a serious dosage of pent-up frustration last night. I'm amazed the kids slept through it all. Now lets hope we can keep it going. Past experience is not exactly in our favor, but we can't afford to let it slip away this time.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site