<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Ok, so my attempt to get laid Saturday afternoon didn't work. Big surprise there. No amount of cuddling, spooning, kisses on her neck, etc. would get her to do anything but stare at the ceiling with that "God I wish he would leave me alone" kind of look. So eventually I backed off with the intent of trying again in the morning.

So this morning I figured I'd give it another shot, but just to be sure I figured I better head her off at the pass and get her aroused while she was still asleep. That *usually* works, but it's difficult to pull off because if she wakes up too early it can ruin it, so I typically reserve it only for emergencies. But believe me, by this morning it was definitely an emergency.

The problem, though, is that getting through her full-length flannel nightgown without waking her up is like trying to break into a bank vault during business hours. That and getting past her fort knox granny underwear (I've bought her plenty of sexy panties over the years. Where the fuck is she hiding them?)

But to make a long story short I managed to pull it off and woke her up with a rockin' orgasm that would have made any girl's morning. Sadly, I got nothing in return, but I've come to expect that, right?

Anyway, as she was recovering and catching her breath I mentioned how difficult it is to pull off such a feat when she insists on wearing these huge flannel nightgowns. To which she replied that it's hard to find a good nightie when it's dark at night and she's trying to feel her way into bed. This made no sense to me because the only reason it's dark is because she refuses to go to bed with me, always coming into the room about an hour after I fall asleep no matter how late I stay up. I think she does it to avoid having sex with me, but regardless, she really can't complain about having to fumble around in the dark for a nightgown when she's the one who purposely waits until I'm asleep.

But then I got an evil thought.

Somewhere in this house she actually has a collection of hot, silk, spaghetti-strap nighties. I know because I'm the one who bought them for her. If I could just manage to locate them and leave a couple lying on the bed when I go to sleep tonight (while at the same time hiding all the flannel ones), she would have no excuse. She'd have to wear the sexy nighties, right? Heeheehee.

So when she went out to run an errand today I went on a full-scale search for her elusive sexy nighties. And this is what I found:

White Silk Nightie
This pretty little white one was shoved on a hanger, way in the back of her closet.

Blue Silk Nightie
And this cute royal blue one was rolled up in a ball at the bottom of her underwear drawer. It's a little wrinkled, and I had half a mind to iron it, but there's no time now so it'll have to do. Plus, in the dark who's gonna care, right?

I'm sure there are others somewhere, but these should do the trick. Wish me luck.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site