<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 20, 2005

My pretty, young neighbor is spending a few months at home with her parents before she and her fiance get married, so this means that I get to see her sweet figure almost every day. Even when she's all bundled up in a winter coat and hat she is still strikingly beautiful (why is that?), and just catching a glimpse of her through my living room window as she walks out to her car makes my cock stir.

So imagine my surprise when I answered a knock at the door the other day and it was her and her fiance. She said, "Hi KT, uh, so, I know this sounds weird but we're trying to change the timing belt on my car and I was wondering if you could give us a little advice."

Whoa. So I'm thinking, don't tell me she knows her way around under the hood of a car. That would be just too cool. Although I work in a very high-tech career, I'm also a car buff and a mechanic in my spare time, so you can imagine how I might get all nutty over a girl who shared similar interests. But the reality of it was that her fiance was doing the bulk of the work, and he was just looking for a few pointers, so I was quickly disabused of a fleeting fantasy that she might want me to go over to her house and spend an hour or two helping her. So much for checking out her ass while she bends over the engine.

Still, though, I'm flattered that the two of them thought enough of me to ask me for some pointers. Her fiance is a smart guy, a mechanical engineer, and he was already on the right track. He basically just wanted to make sure there wasn't an easier way to do what he was already doing. Which there wasn't. So I chatted with them for a little while, trying not to stare at her too much, and then they thanked me for the tips and went back over to their house.

Of course, I went inside and masturbated. But you knew that, right?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site