<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Continued from Friday

Feeling the need to taste your whole body, I break away from our kiss and begin moving slowly downward, leaving little kisses as I go. First your chin. Kiss, kiss. Sighing in ecstasy you arch your head back as I continue downward toward your neck. Kiss, kiss, kiss. Leaving little pecks on your chest in between your breasts, I move down to your tummy while at the same time sliding the tip of my hard cock against the inside of your leg. Then, moving lower to your undies, I plant little kisses on your public mound through the soft, cotton material. Up and down the outline of your pussy lips I kiss until you can take it no longer and you begin to tug on your undies, trying to take them off. I pull the elastic down in front just enough to expose the top of your slit, pressing my lips firmly into your exposed mound. You gasp and raise your hips, squirming to press your crotch firmly against my face. Finally I pull your undies off and lean back to admire your beautiful body, smiling at you lovingly as you smile back and bite your lip, stifling a little giggle.

one more installment on the way...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site