<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 21, 2005

Although the anticipation is wonderful, it wouldn't be fair to stop there, so I think I will continue where I left off on Sunday

Fast forward a little. You are still lying on your back, but now you are naked except for your bikini undies, and I have stripped down to my boxers. Hovering above you on all fours I lean down and kiss your lips gently, briefly, and then back off a little, searching deep into your beautiful eyes. Wanting the kiss to continue, you lift your arms up around my neck and raise your head slightly, pulling me down closer to you. Our lips meet again, soft and warm, and as you lay your head back down on the bed, pulling me with you, our mouths open slightly and our tongues begin to tease and play, our passion building quickly. Leaning on my elbows, I slide my hands around your bare shoulders, caressing your soft, beautiful skin. My cock, now fully erect and poking through the opening in my boxers, slides against your undies, sending shivers of pleasure through my body and causing you to squirm and raise your hips for more. I slide my hands behind your back, beneath your shoulder blades, and we pull each other closer, our tongues now searching deep into each other's mouths as we taste each other, lips locked together in lust.

To be continued...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site