<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Just a teaser for today...

Right now I'm imagining you lying on your back, relaxing lazily on your bed, basking in the rays of the afternoon sun streaming in through the window of your room. You stretch your arms above your head, feeling sexy. Your shirt rides up a little, exposing your midriff.

I imagine myself in your room. Wanting to climb onto your bed and crawl over top of you, pinning your elbows, kissing your arms, your neck, your tummy. Spreading your legs so I can kneel between your thighs and nuzzle the crotch of your jeans with my face. Taking your sneakers off, but leaving your socks on.

Aren't those first few minutes the most erotic? Before your clothes come off.

The anticipation.

Drives me insane.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site