<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 06, 2006

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I saw this button in the hallway at work this morning, out by the elevators. I didn't think much of it at the time. But then, just a few minutes ago, I spotted another one, identical to the first, just a few feet away.

One button lying on the floor would simply indicate to me that someone lost a loose button from his or her shirt or blouse.

Two buttons, however, suggests a whole different story. I'm imagining some couple snuck up here over the weekend. This floor used to be vacant. Most of the tenants in the building think it still is. Judging by the location of the buttons, I'm betting they just barely made it out of the elevator before they were all over each other. He pinned her against the wall. He tried to get her blouse off, but he got frustrated. He tugged a little too hard. Buttons went flying...

Maybe I should go back out there and look for a used condom.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site