<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 06, 2006

A letter to my wife...

I want you to get excited at the thought of touching me and of being touched by me. So excited that you purposely wear sexy clothes to tease me and seduce me. I want to see more skin. More of your beautiful neck, shoulders, and arms. More tight little tops that flatter your perfect breasts and give me a glimpse of your cute tummy when you reach your pretty arms up over your head. I want you to wear tighter jeans, more miniskirts and mini-dresses, and more sandals. Most of all I want you to feel good about yourself, about your desires, and about your beautiful body so that you become aroused just thinking about how good you look. I want you to be so worked up that when we get a free moment together you jump on me because you just can't wait another minute to touch me and to feel my touch.

I want you to throw your arms around me and kiss me deeply and passionately, exploring my mouth with your tongue. I want you to start taking my clothes off in the middle of the kiss, briefly pulling your mouth away only when absolutely necessary to locate a button or to pull something off.

I want you to caress me with passion. Show me that you can't keep your hands off of me. And show me that you need me to touch you too. Make me touch you. Place my hands on your chest. Shove my hand down between your legs. Reach down and touch yourself if my hand moves away, and then grab my hand and place it back where it was.

I want you to kiss me everywhere. My neck, my chest, my arms, my legs, my cock, my balls. I want your mouth to be constantly busy. And I want you to insist on the same from me. I want you to tell me to kiss your neck, your arms, your nipples, your tummy, your thighs, your calves, your pussy. I want you to spread your legs with desire when I go near your crotch with my mouth or my hands. I want you to ask me to lick, kiss, and nibble your inner thighs, your pubic mound, and your labia.

I want to slide my fingers in and out of your vagina, feeling you from the inside, soft, warm, and moist, getting my fingers wet with your juices and feeling your muscles contract and release. I want to taste your pussy. I want to stick my tongue inside. I want to run my tongue up and down the folds of your skin, teasing your clit. And I want you to love it so much that you put your hands behind the back of my head and pull my face into your crotch and wrap your legs tightly around my back. And when your lubrication reaches its peak and your orgasm comes, I want to nuzzle in your wetness and cover my face with it. And afterwards I want you to kiss me deeply and openly, loving the taste of your own sweet juices on my lips.

I want to slide my cock into you and have you spread your legs and lift your hips to take as much of me inside as possible and get as close and physically connected to me as you can. I want you to wrap your arms around me when I am deep inside you and look me in the eyes and kiss me ravenously, nibbling and sucking my lips and my tongue. All the while I want you to squeeze your vaginal muscles as if you're trying to hold onto my cock and keep it inside you forever.

I want you to lick, kiss, and suck my cock and my balls, taking them into your mouth and swirling around with your tongue the way I love to do with your nipples and your clit. I want you to gently lick the sensitive underside of my cock. I want you to wet your lips, place them around my cock, and bob your head up and down so your lips slide up and down my shaft, bringing me toward orgasm. And when I climax, I want to ejaculate into your mouth while you eagerly lap up and swallow every last drop.

I want to do all these things with you and more. But not just in the bedroom. I want to make love to you the living room, the kitchen, the car, at your sister's house, at your parent's house, on the top of a mountain, on the beach at night, on a train.

In short, I want you and I to be each other's naughty playmates, anywhere and anytime the mood strikes us, simply because it's fun and because we love each other and because we can't get enough of each other.

More to come...a lot more...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site