<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 21, 2006


I was standing at the bar at a club last night, waiting for the bartender, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a very cute girl smiling at me, and she handed me a folded-up napkin (pictured above) and said, "This is for you." But by the time I unfolded it and looked at what it said she was gone and I never saw her again.

Now here is my dilemma. Obviously I want to send her an email, but I'm not sure how to tell her that I'm married without making it sound like I'm unavailable. I have to assume that she doesn't know because I was wearing my ring on my right hand last night (I often wear it on my right hand because it's a little too big and it tends to slip off if I wear it on my left hand).

So I need a little help here. Can you give me some suggestions on what I should say so I don't end up scaring her off by mentioning that I have a wife?

Also...note to self: make sure this napkin goes out with the trash Tuesday morning. It would not do to have it lying around the house where it could be discovered.
 Posted by Picasa

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site