<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I want you to strip for me and then I want to watch you masturbate to orgasm.  I want you to come into the room, close the door with a naughty smile on your face, and begin to peel off your sexy little outfit.  One by one I want you to take off each item you're wearing and toss it aside, pausing to let me admire you after each article of clothing comes off.  Take off everything except your little while cotton panties, and then crawl onto the bed, lay down on your back, and begin to pleasure yourself.  Caress your breasts and squeeze your nipples.  Spread your legs and reach your hand down to touch yourself through your panties, pressing and massaging.  Then slip your hand down into your panties and into your slit, getting your fingers wet and continuing to massage yourself.  Then, as your arousal builds, lift your hips and slide your panties off.  Then move your hand back to your pussy and continue where you left off, arching your back, caressing your chest, and bringing yourself to the top.  And when you climax, don't hold back.  Scream and moan and writhe on the bed, knowing that I am watching and enjoying every second of my beautiful girl making love to herself.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site