<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I had an interesting dream last night.  Somehow I was out at a club with a bi girl and she and I were scouting around, trying to find a pretty young thing in her late teens to come home with us.  We wanted to take her home and pamper her and teach her how to have fun and enjoy her body.  Damn, I wish someone had done that to my wife years ago--might have loosened her up a bit.  The problem is the dream ended way too early, and now I'm stuck here at work trying to finish it off in my mind.  I kinda liked the idea of a girl and me working on another girl, a much younger girl, giving her the princess treatment.  I could really get off on that.  Of course, I can't even seem to find one girl to play around with, so two girls at once will probably have to remain a fantasy for the foreseeable future.  But hey, I can at least put it on my list, right?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site