<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Scene: Lunchroom, approximately noon
[hot girl #1 walks past our table]
[hot girl #2 walks past our table and smiles at me]
[hot girl #3 walks past our table]
Coworker #1: Have you noticed the attractive girls walking past our table today.  It's like nonstop.
Me: Yes, I noticed.  What's up with that?
[hot girl #4 walks past and smiles at coworker #1]
Me: [trying to stifle a laugh]
Coworker #1: At first I was just glancing, but now I find myself increasingly unable to avert my gaze.
[hot girl #2 walks past again]
Me: Exactly
[hot girl #2 walks past again]
 Me: I especially like her.
Coworker #1: Who?  Maddie?
Me:  Yes.  She has a nice...shape.
Coworker #1:  I agree.  Not too skinny, not too big.
Me:  She has just a little bit of a tummy.  For some reason I want to touch it.
Coworker #2:  [chuckles] You guys are too much.
Me:  You don't agree?
[hot girl #3 walks by again]
Coworker #1:  damn
Coworker #2:  I didn't say I didn't agree
Makes you kind of wonder what the girls are talking about at their table, doesn't it?
 
 
 

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site