<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 28, 2005

We stayed at my sister-in-law's house for Thanksgiving. And on Friday my wife's parents came over to watch our kids for the evening so my wife and I could go out on a date.

Me: So hey, if your parents are gonna be here, that means their house will be empty, so we could sneak over there and play around in your old bed, right?

Wife: Uh, I don't think so. My parents are using my bedroom as a storage area and there are boxes piled high on my bed.

Me: What about your sister's bed?

Wife: That's where my Dad sleeps these days.

Me: He doesn't sleep with your Mom?

Wife: Nope. Apparently he snores too much.

Me: Nice. Well, what about the couch in the living room?

Wife: Actually, I don't even have a key to their house, so it's a moot point.

Me: Ask them for one.

Wife: But then they'll want to know why. They'll suspect something.

Me: They'll suspect that their married daughter might be having a little fun with her husband?

Wife: Exactly.

Me: So what? Let them suspect.

Wife: No. They won't go for it. They're weird like that. I don't think anyone's allowed to do that in their house.

Me: Including the two of them, I'm guessing.

But all was not lost. Later on when we got back to her sister's place and everyone else had gone to bed for the night I was sitting on the futon in the living room and she came up and sat down beside me and asked if I wanted to make out a little.

Well, you don't have to ask me twice. And before long the futon had been folded down into a bed and I had her pinned on her back with all her clothes off except for her socks and her sweater which somehow ended up around her waist (No, it wasn't a tube top, just a regular sweater, so how it ended up around her waist is somewhat baffling, but there it was nonetheless). She was about as wet as I've ever felt her, and when she came it was fast, hard, and intense.

Afterwards, as we lay there naked in her sister's living room, I suggested that maybe we should get a futon for our own living room, to which she laughed and said that it might not be such a bad idea.

I tried to hide her bra in the futon so someone else would find it, but she was wise to me and retrieved it so there would be no evidence.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site