<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 11, 2005

A married blogger I've been reading received this email recently from a girl with whom he is having an affair:

Gotta tell you, I'm thrilled to have found a normal, intelligent person with a great life, minus the same aspect my life is missing - and I'm really enjoying filling that void with you. I feel so much more complete. It's done wonders for my relationship with my husband. I no longer feel an incredible rage at being deprived of sex, which makes me a much nicer person to be around.

Ten years ago there is no way I would have ever believed that any married person would deprive his or her spouse of such a wonderful thing as sex. I was so naive. I feel both sad and happy for this woman at the same time.

I would link to this guy's page because I very much enjoy reading what he has to say, but he has requested that no one link to him, and I can understand that.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site