<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I've decided that if my wife is not going to initiate sex and if she's gonna say no most of the time when I initiate it, that I'm just not gonna initiate it any more and see what happens. Eventually, she's gotta give in, right? Right? I've made these kind of resolutions in the past and they've lasted, at most, for maybe a day or two until I can't take it anymore and need some sort of intimacy. But this time I'm going pretty good and have been able to hold out for a couple weeks so far. I almost blew it this morning, though. We woke up and she was looking so damn hot. I slipped my hand under her nightie and began to caress her back and her shoulders. And then her hips, her legs, her chest. Her nightie was a maternity nightie that was left over from a few years ago and therefore had holes in front for easy boob access (Personally I think all nighties should have this feature). And one of the holes slipped open, tempting me with a hard, pretty, pink nipple which I began to kiss and nibble on gently. And then my hand slipped down to her belly and then down in between her legs. She parted her legs wider, lifting her hips and pressing her crotch against my hand. But then I backed off and moved my hand back up to her shoulders. I wanted to see if she would make any attempt to make this a mutually enjoyable play session. Perhaps a hand on my balls? Or a caress of my chest? Or even some little strategic kisses around my ears or neck? But no. She just lay there. It seemed that maybe she wanted more. But really, I'm sick and tired of always giving it to her and getting nothing in return. So I waited a little more and continued to caress and kiss her here and there, but made sure not to venture back down between her legs. Eventually she said we'd be late if we didn't get up soon. And with that she slowly (reluctantly?) pulled away and got out of bed. So I guess I pulled it off for one more day. My hope is that at some point she's gonna want it badly enough that she'll have to give in, play fair, and give me a little something too without me having to ask. I'm just hoping it happens soon, because I don't know how much longer I can go.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site