<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm thinking of you and imagining that we are in a cozy room in an old, restored bed & breakfast. A fire crackles in the fireplace. The room is nice and toasty warm in spite of the snow that is coming down in the dark night outside. We are naked and are playing around on a nice, old, four-poster bed with soft flannel sheets and a handmade quilt. You are lying on your back, splayed out with your hands slightly above your head and your legs slightly parted. And you are giggling a little because I am trying to find things to use to tie you to the bed. There's your scarf and my tie, neither of which are in use at the moment. So I take the scarf and use it to tie your right wrist to the bedpost. Snug, but not too tight. My tie then secures your other wrist to the other post. Damn, you look so good lying on your back like that. So pretty. So vulnerable. So feminine. But your legs are still free, and that won't do. I hunt around for something else. I decide to use my dress shirt and your blouse. I'm hoping you won't pull enough to rip them, but I don't think you will. You want to be tied down. You want me to enjoy your sexy body. You want me to make you crazy with desire. Crazy with lust.

Just the act of me tying you down, one limb at a time, is getting each of us very aroused. And the naughty smile on your face reveals a seductive mix of contentment and desire. Once I have you secured, splayed out for me with nothing to hide, I lean down and begin to explore your body completely, one inch at a time--running my fingers across your soft white skin, leaving little kisses every step of the way. Up and down your arms. Behind your ears. Along your neck. You are so very beautiful. I lay my head on your chest for a minute to hear your heartbeat and to watch the gentle rise and fall of your breasts with each breath you take. Then I begin to kiss each breast in turn, leaving a spiral circle of kisses from the outside in, until I reach your nipple which I kiss and then lick a little before taking it into my mouth, swirling it around with my tongue and biting gently. Then I move down along your side, kissing the smooth curve of your hip and your outer thigh. One at a time I take each leg in my arms, massaging your feet, kissing your toes, and then slowly working my way back up, kneading your calves and then your thighs, leaving little kisses as I go. Then, moving your legs a little farther apart, I take a moment to pause and admire your pussy.

Kissing your tummy and your inner thighs, I watch as the glistening wetness between your legs begins to grow. It fascinates me to watch you get visibly wetter as the moments pass. It is almost torture for you as you lie there squirming while I admire your ever-wettening pussy from just a few inches away. I tease you by blowing my warm breath onto your glistening labia.

Pressing my lips to your most intimate place, I kiss you tenderly and you moan sharply and lift your hips upward. But then I pull away, not wanting to rush, wanting to explore more. I crawl up higher, kissing your chest, your shoulders, your neck. Nibbling on your ears. Shifting my weight slightly I lower my body down against you, skin on skin, feeling your warmth against mine. I look into your eyes and smile. You smile back. I slide my arms underneath you, squeezing you tightly, and kiss you on the lips. I move my hard cock so it is just pressing against the slippery opening of your vagina. Teasing. You are so ready to feel me thrust deeply into you. I am so ready to plunge myself in and feel your willing body engulf me.

I'll stop there. I'm sure you can imagine the rest ;)

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site