<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I'm taking an offsite class today. A boring class. The guy who is teaching it is a smart guy, but it's a very dry subject, and there are nothing but guys in this class.

And to make matters worse, the class across the hall seems to be almost nothing but girls. It even has a hottie female instructor.

Obviously I'm in the wrong class.

Every now and then the class across the hall will let out for break, and the students will all go down the hall to the break room, but my class never seems to have a break at the same time. So all I can do is watch them through the doorway.

It's torture.

I wonder if any of them are thinking, "God this class is boring. I wonder if any of those guys in the class across the hall would be willing to take me out to the parking lot and suck my clit in the back seat of his car..."

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site