<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I had to go to the airport this evening for business, and man let me tell you, the number of hotties there in the terminal was unbelievable. But what was even more remarkable was the unprecedented percentage of them who were completely uninhibited about making extended eye contact with me. I sat myself down on a bench for a few minutes while I ate my Cinnabon and just watched people walking past me on their way to catch their flights. I had only been seated for maybe 30 seconds when a pretty young thing looked my way and smiled. Then looked again. Then looked a third time. And then another girl looked and smiled. And then another. Damn, I thought...Is there something on my shirt? Is my fly open? I'm not quite sure what the deal was, but short of something embarrassing that I never figured out, I have to say it was quite an ego booster.

Come to think of it, though, maybe it was the Cinnabon. Darn.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site