<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 03, 2005

She hired a babysitter for the evening
So we could have some time alone together
But we didn't know where to go
I suggested someplace near the center of town
So we could walk around afterwards
Hand in hand
Past the fountain in the town square
Do some window shopping
But she said she didn't feel like going for a walk
We went into town anyway
And decided to try a new restaurant
It was good and we stayed for dessert
And then she said let's go for a walk
So we walked around
Hand in hand
Past the fountain in the town square
We did some window shopping
Then she said she was cold
So we stopped there in the middle of the sidewalk
And embraced
And kissed
And kissed some more
And then we continued on our walk
But we soon stopped again
I leaned back against a shop window
And she pressed herself against me
One of her legs between mine
Her crotch against my thigh
My arms around her waist
Her arms around my neck
And we kissed some more
And talked
And kissed
And talked
And held each other tight
Oblivious to the people walking by on the sidewalk
After a while she pulled away a little
And began to stroke my chest through my shirt
And we continued to talk
The she turned around and leaned back against me
Her back to my chest
And she pulled my arms around her chest
And we talked some more
And watched the people walking past us on the sidewalk
I slid my hand up and cupped her breast
And kept it there
She sighed and leaned her head back against my shoulder
I kissed her on the cheek
And we talked some more
And before we knew it an hour had passed

The really good times don't come very often, so you have to savor them when they do

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site