<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I just ran across this story that I wrote a couple months ago and never published. In fact, it's a continuation of another story that I also never published. But I think it stands on its own for the most part, and it seems a shame not to publish it. So, for what it's worth...here it is...

After what seems like a blissful eternity in the bathtub together, we finally decide to get out of the tub. We climb out together and put on the thick terrycloth hotel bathrobes. And I scoop you up and carry you over to the bed. I toss you down on your back. And you're laughing as I scramble on top of you. Kissing you. I pull your robe apart a little. And make a line of kisses down the center of your chest. To your belly button. And then lower. I kiss the top of your pubic mound. Lightly first and then more firmly. The muscles in your tummy are quivering, and you part your legs a little bit for me. You put your hands on my shoulders and then move them to my head, running your fingers through my hair. I kiss you again and move my lips down to lightly trace the outline of your slit. There is a hint of wetness, and I taste it with my tongue. And then, pressing my tongue deeper, the wetness becomes greater with both your juices and my saliva. Our hearts are racing now and your breathing is becoming harder. Leaning in again, I kiss the area just above your slit, licking in little circles with my tongue. My tongue briefly dips into the very top of your slit as I begin to kiss up and down your outer labia. You moan gently as I push your legs wide open, and my tongue dips into your intimate folds, licking you tenderly. Sometimes barely touching, sometimes lapping hungrily. Sometimes long, slow licks, sometimes faster, quicker licks. You are very wet and slippery now, and your juices are all over my face. Up and down I lick on either side of your clit, teasing it and giving it increasingly more attention. Little kisses. Little sucks. Almost at the point of losing control, you now lift your hips up and press your crotch into my face and I begin to lap at you rhythmically, moaning into your sweet pussy, feeling the hardness of your clit against my tongue. And then you cum. You REALLY cum. You scream. I moan. And I continue to lap away at your beautiful, slippery, wet, intimate place, loving everything about it, everything about you, everything about this moment. Never wanting it to end. And when it does finally end and you lie there spent, making little whimpering noises, and trying to catch your breath, I continue to keep my face pressed against you, rubbing out the last little sensations for you. Loving the warmth and the wetness and the incredible intimacy. Eventually... reluctantly... I move free and climb up to look you in the eyes. And we hold each other. And we kiss again. Deeply. And passionately.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site