<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 30, 2005

My wife and I were talking the other day and somehow got on the subject of our doctors, i.e., out general practitioners, internists, or whatever they call them these days, and I was lamenting the fact that my doctor's office is so far away (he's near where we used to live).

Wife: Maybe you should try my doctor. She's just down the road from here. I think you'd like her.

Me: What makes you say that?

Wife: Well...she wears cute outfits.

Me: Oh yeah? Like what?

Wife: I don't know...just...she always looks so pretty. Fashionable. I'm jealous of her clothes. I'll bet they're expensive. She has this one little sleeveless dress...she looks so good in it.

Me: Really? How old is she?

Wife: About my age.

Me: So...is she a hottie?

Wife: [exasperated sigh] Alright...you know...I don't think I want you to see her after all if that's the way you're gonna think.


I was just asking... So I guess I'm stuck with my current doctor. It's probably for the best, though, because, I'm thinking, if she is a hottie and she wears cute outfits I could totally see myself getting a "happy" while she's examining me.

Although...come to think of it...would that be such a bad thing?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site