<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

There has been a whole slew of new pseudo-fast-food Mexican chain restaurants that have opened up around here in the last few years.  First there was Baja Fresh.  Then Chipotle.  Then Moe's.  All these restaurants seem to be cashing in on a similar theme: you order at the counter and they make your burrito or taco or whatever from fresh ingredients while you wait (and yes, somehow that IS different from Taco Bell).  But they each have their own uniquely-identifying traits too.  And now, in just the past week, yet another clone has opened up across the street from where I work.  It's called Tijuana Flats.  So a group of us guys at work all decided to go check it out the other day and see if we could figure out the difference that supposedly sets it apart from the others.
 
So after we got our food and were sitting around the table eating, someone piped up with this piece of wisdom, "I know what makes this place unique.  They must be paying twice the hourly wage to their employees compared to the other places."
 
And I'm thinking he's right.  Because what he was subtly referring to was that every single employee in the place was an incredibly-beautiful young woman--to the point where you would swear they must have contracted with a modelling agency to staff the place.  Honestly, I have no recollection of what I ate when I was there, but I can tell you everything you ever wanted to know (and then some, I'm sure) about the sweet smile, perfect breasts, cute belly-button, and fine tight ass on the little hottie who kept coming over to our table to refill my drink.  And they were all that way.  Every last one of them.
 
So if that's their tactic, I think it's working.  Because we all agreed that we'll be going to Tijuana Flats a lot from now on.
 
Now if only I could remember what I ate.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site