<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Late yesterday afternoon I was in the office and should have been working, but the weekend bug had already bitten me and I couldn't bring myself to start anything new. So instead I came up with this fantasy. I do believe it's the first fantasy I've ever written that is about my wife. -KT

It is a Friday evening towards the end of the summer, and your sister, her husband, and their daughter are here for a visit. Earlier in the evening we all went out to eat, but now we're back at the house and we've just finished putting the kids to bed. Your sister announces that she and her husband are tired and are gonna head off to bed soon, and you're in the study catching up on your email for the week, so I decide that maybe this would be a good time to head out to the pool for a quick swim.

"I'll see ya later, honey...I'm gonna run out to the pool for a bit," I say, popping my head in through the doorway of the study.

"Oh, OK. Have a good time. How long are you gonna be?" you ask.

"They close at 10, so I should be back by 10:15 or so. Wanna join me? It's not every day that we've got someone staying with us who can watch the kids. And they're asleep anyway."

"Um...Well...That is a good point," you say, "But I've got a lot to do here."

"But we won't be gone long. Remember, they close at 10," I say. "Come on. You're coming. Grab your bathing suit and a towel." I walk over to you and grab your hand and start tugging. "Come on, come on. No excuses. You know you'll enjoy the workout. And the pool won't be very crowded this time of night, especially on a Friday."

"Hmmm. Oh, alright. I guess. Let me go tell my sister."

You tell your sister where we'll be, grab your bathing suit and a towel, and put on your flip-flops. Ten minutes later we're standing at the edge of the pool, having changed and stored our stuff on one of the poolside lounge chairs. I slip in to the pool at the end, but as usual, you decide to walk over to the stairs and go in slowly, one inch at a time, starting with your big toe.

"It's cold!" you call out, pulling your toe back out of the water.

"Don't listen to your toe," I say, "You have to jump in all at once."

But no, you insist on continuing the slow, sacrificial ritual of inching yourself in bit by bit. Chuckling to myself, I decide I can't wait for this to play out, so I pick a lane and begin to swim. The pool looks totally different at night than by day. The pool itself is lit underwater, but there are very few lights outside of the pool, so the few people out on the deck are mostly in shadows, lit up by the indirect glow of the pool from the underwater lamps. The ripples on the surface make it hard to clearly discern whatever is underwater, but with goggles on everything under the surface is crystal clear. And with my face underwater I can see easily from one end of the pool to the other. There are only five other people in the pool. Three people swimming laps, and one older couple standing in the shallow water near one of the corners, talking to each other.

Eventually, though, I begin to tune everything out as I swim, watching only the black line on the floor of the pool as I make my way back and forth with each lap. Swimming can mesmerize you, especially at night when there is nothing to see up above. And before long, I am lost in my thoughts, only vaguely conscious of the sound and sight of my hands and arms as they draw bubbles into the water and propel me forward with each subsequent stroke.

Until, suddenly something catches my eye and I look over to my right. It's you. You've finally made it into the pool, and looking at your body in your swimsuit underwater I realize how perfect you look. Your slender figure and your small, but perfectly-shaped curves draw me in like the firm, young bodies of the teenage girls who are here in the daytime. But unlike them, you are mine, and that makes all the difference. I feel a tingling sensation between my legs that begins to radiate out to the rest of my body. I dispense with my laps and quietly make my way over to you, keeping my face underwater, enchanted by the beauty of your form.

Only when I get within a foot or two of you do I lift my head up out of the water, and, smiling at you I slip my hands around your waist and pull you close.

"You finally made it in," I say, "Still cold?"

"Mmmm, " you murmur, as our wet bodies press together, "I was, but this is much better." And you reach up and clasp your hands around the back of my neck. Your head is still dry, and I touch the tip of my wet nose to yours, and you giggle as a little stream of water trickles off of me and onto your face. I lean in and give you a little kiss on the lips--wet again--and you giggle some more. And then, as I slide my leg in between yours and pull you even tighter against me, you can plainly feel my arousal against your tummy. "Hey silly," you chide, "I need to get some swimming in before they close, you know."

"Hmmm. I suppose so," I grumble good-naturedly. I release my hold on you but keep my hands where they are, letting them slide across your body as you pull away with a smile.

For the next twenty minutes or so we swim laps in adjacent lanes, but this time I don't really lose myself in the swimming, because your sweet body is just too distracting. And so I make my way back and forth, glancing to the side, underwater, each time we pass each other--getting a workout, to be sure, but in a mild state of arousal the whole time, nonetheless.

Eventually, we stop to take a breather, and, checking my watch, I notice that it's five minutes to 10, and the pool will be closing soon. So once again I slide over to you, this time pressing you back against the wall of the pool with your arms out at your sides and my hands pinning your wrists to the concrete lip at the water's edge. You've been swimming hard, and I can see your chest rising and falling as you catch your breath. I lean down and place my lips firmly on yours, kissing you softly at first and then harder. You kiss me back for a few moments but then twist your head to the side and gasp for a little more air as you are still catching your breath from your workout. Eventually, though, you turn your head back towards me and we continue our kiss. Pulling your hands free from my grasp, you reach up and put them around my neck again, and I reach down under the water and place my hands on your hips.

As we continue to kiss, my hands begin to wander a bit, knowing that no one can really see what's going on under the water--except the two remaining people who are still in the pool doing laps, but I don't think they're really looking anyway. I slide my hands around behind you and squeeze your butt for a moment or two and then slide them up to your sides and eventually up higher until they are cupping your firm little breasts just below the surface of the water. Our kisses are getting deeper now as our tongues tease each other. And your breathing, which had been slowing down, now begins to speed up again. And then, with my left hand still lovingly caressing your right breast, I slowly slide my right hand downward, making circles on your tummy. And then lower. Lower. Until I'm pressing it lightly against the very top of your pubic mound and I can hear you gasp a little, and I can feel you spreading your legs ever so slightly.

But just then the lifegaurd startles us by calling out, "We're closing up for the night," from his perch up on the lifegaurd chair, and we pull slightly away from each other--realizing that we will have to continue this somewhere else.

To be continued...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site