<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Have you ever done it in the back seat of a minivan? Well I have. But I can only say that because of this past Friday.

I got home from work and the babysitter was already there and my wife was making dinner for the kids. I finished making dinner while my wife took a quick shower and got dressed, and then we left and headed out to a nice romantic restaurant with a beautiful view of the lake.

She looked so pretty at dinner that I leaned across the table and kissed her, making her smile that sweet smile that I've always loved. And then after dinner as we were walking down the sidewalk I took her in my arms and kissed her again. As we were kissing we heard a group of people coming down the sidewalk and she began to pull away. But I pulled her closer and continued to kiss her passionately as the group of people walked around us and disappeared down the sidewalk.

Eventually we made our way back to the minivan and started driving home. But as we got to our neighborhood she said we were still a bit early, the babysitter wouldn't be expecting us yet, and maybe we should just park for a bit and continue where we had left off back there on the sidewalk.

To make a long story short, before long we were in the back seat together, her tank top and bra were somewhere else and she was cumming with my hand between her legs and my mouth sucking on her right nipple.

I was against buying the minivan. I'm a big fan of cool cars. And cool the minivan is not. But now I'm thinking maybe it's not quite so bad after all. You just have to be creative about the way you use it.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site