<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 01, 2005

For the first time I actually met a fellow blogger this past weekend.  Kayten was in town on a business trip, and at first we thought our schedules were not going to match up, but then late in the afternoon on Friday she sent me an email and I ended up stopping briefly at her hotel on my way to a concert.  We met in the hotel bar and chatted for a while.  It was nice to finally put a face to all those posts on her site, as well as to put those sexy HNT pics together into a complete girl.  Unfortunately, after not much more than 30 minutes together I had to hustle out of there to go pick up a friend who was waiting for me so we could head over to the concert.  So it was short, but sweet, and Kayten even expensed my drink to her company (a business expense?).  Anyway, thanks Kayten.  It was fun.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site