<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The temperature just hit 100 degrees.  What is this?  Phoenix, Arizona?  Actually, no, it's not Phoenix because it's also miserably humid with a heat index of something like 115.  Anyway, as I was walking through the lobby of the building around noon today, I saw the little cutie that I've had my eyes on for months now.  And she was wearing a long winter coat.  She does that a lot.  Apparently she has trouble staying warm in the AC.  I suppose I would too if I weighed all of 100lbs.  But then she said she'd be taking the coat off as soon as she got outside.  Which, sure enough, she did, as we stepped through the door and out to the sweltering heat of the parking lot.  And I was treated to a fantastic, mesmerizing view of her little body in a tight, pink, baby-doll shirt.  But as we walked out to where the cars were it occurred to me that I hadn't intended to come out to the parking lot at all.  In fact, I had been heading to the lunchroom where my coworker was waiting for me.  How I ended up in the parking lot is beyond me.  Something must have distracted me.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site