<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 23, 2005

This past weekend I went to a party at a friend's house. He has a cool, restored, bachelor-pad, condo in the city in an old building in a very hip neighborhood. He knows tons of people. And his parties, of which I have been to quite a few over the years, are always a good time. Twice I asked my wife if she wanted to go to the party with me, thinking it would be good for us to spend the evening in a fun setting, flirting with each other and generally having a good time together. But as expected she declined and I ended up having to go by myself. So about halfway through the evening this hot, young, high-school english teacher came up to me and complimented my shirt. I recognized her from the last party, and she said she recognized me too. And then she proceeded to stick by my side and chat with me for the entire rest of the evening. And then when I told her I had to leave she gave me a big hug, pressing her deliciously-tight body very firmly against me. Although I was bummed that my wife refused to go with me, I have to say I wasn't exactly feeling lonely for a change.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site