<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

So yeah, you're probably wondering what I've been up to, but unfortunately the answer is absolutely nothing.  Or at least nothing that you would find interesting if you're reading a site named "Koochie Taster."  Well, OK, I did masturbate in front of my wife the other day, but that, seriously, has been about it.  I was hoping by now to be able to announce the commencement of my own Operation Sexy but unfortunately my wife up and left town with the kids for a week, so I'm going to have to postpone it until maybe the middle of next week at the earliest.  I did give her some new clothes for her birthday last week that she looks very fetching in, though, so I don't think my part of the Operation Sexy plan will be all that difficult, not that it would ever be.  It'll basically be up to her to follow through on her end of the deal, even though, of course, she will be a completely unwitting participant.  But, again, that's not for at least another week or so.
 
Of course the other part of this whole wife-going-out-of-town-with-the-kids business is that I am now all alone and unsupervised for an entire seven days plus, and yes, that includes this coming weekend.  I'm hoping I can come up with something interesting to do that will be worth posting about without landing myself in divorce court or jail, but at the moment I'm kind of drawing a blank.  So if anyone wants to offer a suggestion, especially if you live around here and would be willing to "help," I'm all ears.  Just make it snappy, because it's already Wednesday afternoon, and the weekend is bearing down fast.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site