<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 11, 2005

My wife and kids are out of town this weekend. I called them this morning and my wife answered.

Wife: Oh, hi honey, I just got out of the shower.

KT: What are you wearing?

Wife: Just a towel.

KT: Well, take it off!

Wife: Oh...[giggles]...OK

[brief discussion about how things are going, how the kids are doing, etc.]

KT: Are you still naked?

Wife: [makes some sort of sound that I'll interpret to mean "silly husband"] Well, semi-naked.

KT: I thought you took the towel off?

Wife: Well, it's kind of chilly

KT: If I was there I'd rip it off you and hide it.

Wife: [giggles]

KT: So take it off!

Wife: OK, ok, it's off. What are you wearing?

KT: Shorts and a t-shirt. But I could take them off...

Wife: [giggles some more and makes that silly husband sound again]

[more conversation, and then we're about to hang up]

KT: Still naked?

Wife: yes [more giggles] (She's awfully giggly today, isn't she?)

KT: Mmmmm

Wife: Here's a big hug. A naked hug!

KT: MMMMmmm. I like that. Here's a hug back.

Wife: mmmmmm

[goodbyes, etc.]

I think that's about the closest I've come to sex all month. I think I'll finish it off while I'm thinking about it...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site