<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I posted an ad on craigslist not too long ago, and for some reason it has generated quite a few responses from people who have no interest in getting together with me. Here's a sampling of what I've received:

One guy wrote:
hey, there's no need to have an affair on the side. I'm jealous... I wish I had a long term, live-in relationship, wife AND KIDS! I love kids. Of course, right now I haven't met anyone to do that with.

If I were in your position, I'd go to the country, have sex outside where someone "might" see you? Take a weekend, or even a week away from your kids. Try some new kinds of sexual activites... explore some.... try new experiences.... it'll probably liven up sex with her. Play rough, have her take control, etc....


Another guy wrote:
nice job with the post... if it works, you will be a god to the rest of us married men in exactly the same situation. Copyright that bad boy before it finds its way to personals across the country.

And then a girl wrote:
You are not going to want to hear this, but why don't you go plan a romantic weekend for her next weekend? Why not surprise her with flowers tonight or ask her to take a long romantic walk together holding hands?

My fiancee just left me 2 weeks ago for the same reason, but he never tried. I am heartbroken and he won't come back. He cheated on me here on CL and it devestated me. Think about what it would do to her if she finds out.


They all have good points. Quite frankly, I'm finding that it's relatively easy to find a girl who will fuck me. But it does me no good because that's not what I want. I want someone I can really connect with on more than just a sexual level. But finding a girl like that who also happens to live nearby and who actually has the time to get together with me is proving to be incredibly difficult. So working on improving things with my wife is starting to look more and more like a better option all the time.

That doesn't mean I'm giving up on meeting other girls. It just means I'm not giving up on my wife quite yet. She's still the one I'd really rather be with, if I could just get her to notice me.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site