<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My driver's license was set to expire later this month, so I went over
to the DMV this afternoon to get it renewed. I love going to the DMV
because where else do you just get to sit around for a while and look
at people who have nothing better to do but sit around and look back
at you?

So I was standing in line and there was this guy and a girl in front
of me, probably in their late 20's, and the guy had a cute little baby
boy in his arms. I was looking off in the other direction, probably
trying to find some cutie to make eyes with, when all of a sudden the
girl jumped, and when I looked back there was some sort of liquid
dripping off the baby's legs and onto the floor. Whatever it was
(drool? pee? vomit?) was all over the guy's arms too. I couldn't
help but chuckle a little because I could just see this happening to
me.

The girl ran off to the bathroom and came back with a toilet paper
roll and started blotting up the baby and the dad. I could tell they
were embarrassed (well, at least the guy and the girl were
embarrassed--the baby was clearly with me in seeing the humor of it
all). And then to make it worse (or even more funny, if you were me)
the girl dropped the toilet paper roll and it proceeded to roll all
the way across the DMV, unravelling in the process, and she had to run
after it, wadding the trail of toilet paper up in her hands.

When she returned with the huge wad of toilet paper in one hand and
the nearly-empty roll in the other hand she looked at me just as I was
in mid chuckle. I smiled at her, but she just gave me a look that I
took to mean, "I am not in the mood for flirting right now." Oh well.

What made the whole thing that much more interesting was that the girl
was so smokin' hot. Petite. Pretty, longish hair. Cute face, and an
amazing body. And her pink, very fitted, button-down shirt, tight
khaki capris, and sexy sandals didn't hurt either. Watching her hot
little body bent over, running after that toilet paper roll was just
priceless. I'm sure she hates me as the asshat who was getting a
chuckle out of her misfortune, but hey, the baby was laughing too,
right?


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site