<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 12, 2005

I've been telling my wife that she needs to give me some sort of a
sign if she's interested in some hanky panky because after 8 years of
rejection I'm just not very likely to make the first move anymore.

So last night we didn't get much sleep, and for once it had nothing to
do with the kids keeping us up all night.

Around 10:30 I asked her if she was going to bed soon. She said yes
but that she had to take a shower first. And, knowing how long that
can take, I decided to go downstairs and go online for a bit.
Browsing through some emails and pictures, one thing led to another
and before long my boxers somehow became unbuttoned and I had myself
some fun that required a bit of clean-up.

I then went upstairs, slipped into bed, and turned off the light. My
wife was still in the shower. A little while later, as I was just
about to fall asleep, I saw her slip into bed totally naked. Now let
me tell you, maybe that's a common occurrence in your household, but
my wife NEVER goes to bed naked. Was that a sign? Hmmm. And as I
lay there contemplating it, wondering if I should make a move, she
kicked me.

Yeah. It was a sign, alright.

So it wasn't until after midnight that we finally went to sleep.

And then, around 4am she was up again, tossing and turning. She got
up and cranked the A/C colder by a few degrees and threw off the
blanket. She tossed and turned for a few more minutes and then
reached over, grabbed my hand, and placed it between her legs.

I'm thinking that was a sign, too.

So we did it all over again.

And then afterwards, as we were lying there in an embrace, me on my
back, and she next to me with her head on my chest, I got to thinking
about how my hot, naked, unusually-horny wife was lying there cuddling
with me, and dammit, I couldn't help myself. My hand slid down
between my legs and before long I was shaking with yet another bout of
yummy ecstasy as she held me tightly in her arms.

Finally around 5:00 we fell asleep again and just barely got up in
time for me to get my daughter to preschool.


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site