<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I'm intrigued by the fact that I've been masturbating with my wife's image in mind recently. That hasn't happened in a while. Mostly because I haven't been able to come up with a good, fresh, hot image of her in my mind. But in the last few weeks I've seen her naked and aroused on several occasions. And that makes for a very nice mental picture. And if I have a picture of her in my mind, I often find it much more arousing to use that picture when I get myself off, rather than a picture of some random, unknown girl I've downloaded off the web. But any given mental image only lasts a few days--after which it must be refreshed. I remember back when we were starting to think about having children, and my wife and I were playing around in bed almost every day of the week, I almost stopped masturbating altogether. Almost. And when I did masturbate, it was invariably her image that was in my mind. I told her this when we had our discussion a few weeks ago. I wonder if it turns her on to know that I'm thinking of her in that way. She doesn't seem to like talking about it (her repressive upbringing still has a very firm hold on her) so I'm never quite sure what she's thinking, but I know it would damn well turn me on if I knew she was jilling off while thinking about me. Unfortunately I'm almost certain that she never masturbates (there's that repressive upbringing again). That's something I wish she would work on. How can you have a good sexual relationship with a girl who doesn't even have an interest in getting herself off? Sometimes she does have erotic dreams at night, but they are few and far between. Anyway, I hope this latest trend keeps up. If I go more than a few days without some lovin' from my honey, my mind starts to wander. And we all know where that can lead.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site