<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Ever wonder what I do when I'm not thinking about sex? Yeah, well, I'm gonna tell you anyway because I have nothing else better to write about. Think of it as a rare brief glimpse into the real life of KT.

By Thursday evening it had become pretty apparent that my wife had recovered from whatever illness it was that had caused her to recognize my existence on Wednesday evening. So Friday night I decided to go out and have at least a little bit of fun. I went downtown to a small club and saw a couple of local bands. The music was good, the crowd was friendly, and I had a good time. I even flirted briefly with a couple of girls who were way too young for me. I said *briefly*. Sheesh. Then around midnight I ventured into the hood for the best chili dog and cheese fries in town, and then headed back home, took a shower, and went to bed.

Saturday morning I mowed the lawn, got the week's groceries, got my wife's minivan inspected, flirted with a married and (this time) age-appropriate cutie at the gas station, added the ritual yearly springtime can of freon to the air conditioner of my old beater, and spent some time playing with my kids. Saturday evening I just stayed home and read a good book.

Sunday I stayed inside most of the day, playing with the kids and giving my bike a good thorough spring tuneup so that, hopefully, I can get back in the habit of riding it the fifteen miles to work at least a couple times a week. I'm thinking Wednesday will be the inaugural ride of the season.

And that's about it. That was my weekend, folks. Maybe I'll go read a few more pages in my book before I go to sleep.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site