<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Apparently there really is something magical about mulch. I never knew this. But after spending pretty much all day on Sunday hauling two massive loads of mulch home and then distributing it around the various flower beds in our yard (by myself, mind you), I was treated by my wife to a rare night of yummy naked fun. And when I say "treated" I mean that she even initiated it with absolutely no suggestion on my part--right down to the cute little Victoria's Secret thingy that she must have bought on her own because I sure don't remember buying it. Now granted, I did have to lie there in bed for about ten minutes while she worked up the nerve to make the first move. But still, once she went for it she was unstoppable. And I know I've said this before, but damn that girl is hot.

Unfortunately, it'll be another year before the flower beds need to be mulched again.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site