<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A while back I watched as a blogger-girl friend of mine had an affair. She was getting plenty of sex from her husband, but there was still something missing. She loved her husband, but I suspect she wasn't "in love" with him anymore, and so she went outside her marriage to seek the bond she needed from another man. And the boyfriend she found made her so happy.

But eventually her husband found out and I watched as their marriage plunged into chaos and sadness.

But then, miraculously, her husband decided he needed her even if she was "broken" (I think she used that term). He came back to her. He forgave her. And I watched as they rebuilt their relationship.

Today they are so happy. They are in love again like newlyweds.

That's what I want for my own marriage.

But do I have to go through an affair to get there? That seems like a very risky path to take.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site