<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 07, 2005

I only got about four hours of sleep Tuesday night (in two two-hour chunks, no less), so I was pretty beat by the time I got home yesterday evening. So instead of eating dinner I decided a nice, long, hot shower would be a better bet. So I took off my clothes, turned on the water, adjusted it to the right temperature, stepped in and just stood there for a while letting the warm water soak me from head to toe. Then I shampooed my hair and lathered myself all up with soap.

By this time I was starting to wake up a little, and the slippery feeling of the soap on my body, well OK, my cock, was starting to feel very good. I added a little more soap and began to stroke myself as my erection began to grow.

Eventually my thoughts started to wander to a certain female blogger-friend. I began forming an image of her naked body in my mind, pieced together from a couple photographs and a little help from my imagination. In my fantasy I imagined that it was her body I was soaping up instead of my own, my hands sliding around her little frame, slippery with soap suds, gently caressing her curves and tracing her figure.

I imagined kneeling down to kiss her knees, her tummy, her thighs, her hips--each of my kisses touching her soft skin a little bit longer as I slowly moved closer to her most private place, eventually placing my lips against her pubic mound and lingering long enough to explore the top of her slit ever so slightly with my tongue.

Then I imagined standing up and turning her around so that her back was against my chest. Lathering up again, with soapy hands I imagined caressing her neck, her shoulders, her arms, and then her chest, slip-sliding all around and gently kneading each breast--one hand lingering while my other hand slid down her tummy and onto the top of her pubic mound.

As I stood there by myself in the shower, slowly stroking my cock up and down, I imagined that she began to murmur a little, parting her legs slightly so that my hand could slide down even lower. I imagined massaging her pussy in a circular motion for a while, eventually slipping a finger into her slit to explore the folds of her labia. At the same time I imagined lifting my other hand up, gently brushing her pretty hair aside, and softly planting little kisses on her ears and the back of her neck as the warm water cascaded off her shoulders and down her chest and back.

Stroking faster now on my cock, I imagined instead that it was pressed against her, grinding into her back as I continued to massage her pussy. Eventually I imagined her murmurs turning to moans as she parted her legs a little more, opening her pussy lips just enough to allow me to slip another finger into her moist folds of skin. Sucking in a gasp of air, she reached down to press my hand harder against her crotch. I saw myself pulling her tighter against me, my forearm across her chest, cupping her breast and teasing her nipple with two fingers while continuing to grind my soapy wet cock against her back as I now rhythmically massaged her pussy, teasing her clitoris with my fingers and feeling the warm slippery wetness of her juices.

And with that image in my mind I stroked my cock harder and faster until I imagined that her body began to shake and her soft moans turned to gasps and whimpers of pleasure as her orgasm began to hit her in wave after wave of warm goodness. Thinking of her beautiful little body writhing in passion as I held her tightly under the warm water of the shower finally brought me to the point of no return.

And as I came in the shower by myself and my cum shot out in spurts against the shower curtain I imagined it squirting up between her shoulder blades and getting smeared between her back and my stomach. Imagining her body now shuddering as her orgasm began to subside, I could almost feel her collapse against me, pushing me back against the wall for support.

And as my cum began to run down the shower curtain I thought of the two of us standing there together, me leaning against the wall, she leaning against me, my arms around her, our chests rising and falling as we struggled to catch our breath.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site