<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Frustration is running high here in the KT household this afternoon. My wife is looking so unbelievably hot in this stretchy royal-blue long-sleeve t-shirt that I got for her a while back at Nordstrom. I hadn't even meant to buy anything at Nordstom--I was just walking through because it happened to be the easiest way into the mall. But the juniors section is a dangerous place for me, and wouldn't you know it this top caught my eye and I simply could not resist finding out what it would look like on my wife's incredibly sexy little body. Normally $60, it was a bit pricey for a t-shirt, but it was on sale for half that, and the slightly-shiny, stretchy material said "fuck me" with such a magical clarity that I just had to give it a try. My wife almost made me take it back because of the price, but I convinced her to try it on, at which point we both just kind of stood there in awe--she looking into the mirror, and me staring at her chest. She looked so good I wanted to jump her right then and there. And now today she's wearing it again and I've already had to "relieve" myself three times. Everybody but me is taking an afternoon nap right now, so as soon as I finish this post I'm going to go climb into bed with her, wait for her to wake up, and then, God willing, ravage her like an animal. Sadly, the chances of her letting me get anywhere are pretty slim, but I sure as hell am gonna give it my best shot. And if not, I'll be in the bathroom for the fourth time today with a wad of paper towels.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site