<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

For several weeks now I've been chatting with this girl I met on craigslist. I'll call her CL. She lives around here. She's funny. I like her. Somewhere along the line I told her I have a blog, but I didn't tell her the name or the address. So now she's bent on finding it. I'm curious as to how long it's going to take her. She thinks she can find it by the end of the week. I offered to give her a hint or two, but so far she's said no. She wants to do it on her own. We've agreed that she can ask me as many questions as she wants. So far she's found some pretty racy stuff, but no KT.

KT: you'll know you've found it if...
KT: you see a little cartoon girl in a red dress at the top.
CL: hmm....i feel like i've seen that one!
KT: oh?
KT: What was she doing?
CL: oh, ok, maybe not.
CL: What is she doing?
KT: Nothing really. I guess. It depends upon your point of view.
CL: Did you design said figure?
KT: No. A friend of mine did.
CL: Did they know what they were designing it for?
KT: Yes
CL: male friend or female friend?
KT: female

Yesterday she spent half the afternoon searching for it. At work, no less. Even *I* won't read KT from work. She says I'm a bad influence on her. I like that. When I was a little kid all my friend's moms liked me. They thought I was a good influence on their kids. I was always kind of miffed about that. I would have much rather been a bad influence. lol.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site