<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Well, what do you know? Today is the first anniversary of this blog.

This afternoon while I was at work a very cute girl who only just started reading me and who doesn't know me from Adam chatted me up to tell me the juicy details of how she recently banged a married man while they were both on a business trip together. She said her friends would hate her if they found out. So who's the first person she tells? Me! Good ole KT. How great is that? I was just about dying in my office trying to keep my hands out of my pants while she was telling me this tale, wishing all the while that I could have been the lucky bastard who got to explore her sweet snatch.

I *love* this Koochie Taster gig!

In the last year I have made so many friends from this blog.

All kinds of hotties regularly send me pictures of themselves in various stages of dress (and undress!)

And chicks who barely know me are chatting me up to tell me about their erotic escapades before the cum has even finished dripping out of their happy holes.

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

So I guess I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who has stopped by over the past year. Whether you left one comment and moved on or whether you chat with me all the time, every single one of you has meant something to me.

So stick around. I can only imagine what's coming up in the year ahead.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site