<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

There's this cute hispanic girl here at work who keeps flirting with me. She has a daughter who looks to be about 4 or 5 who she brings to work occasionally, but I'm not sure if she's married. I've never nailed a hispanic girl, so her flirting has kind of piqued my interest. Not that her ethnic origin should really matter--as a friend of mine used to say, they're all pink inside. But the dude over at No Marriage would have you believe otherwise. The problem with him, though, is that he seems just as bitter as the Ladder Theory guy, and technically he's talking about marriage material rather than specifically about sex partners. Nonetheless, I think there is some truth to the notion that women of western european descent tend to be more inhibited in bed, but I don't think it has anything to do with race so much as cultural and religious upbringing. And then I also have to admit that the best sex of my life was with an Irish girl. Where exactly I'm going with this I don't know, but I can tell you that if this hispanic chick at work is trying to get me to notice her by batting her eyelashes at me and acting all sweet, it seems to be working.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site