<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 07, 2005

TGIM! A particularly boring weekend has given way to a wonderfully pleasant Monday.

With the exception of one combined trip Saturday morning to get my car inspected and go to the grocery store, I literally stayed home from the time I got home from work on Friday until the time I left to come to work this morning. The sad thing, however, is that I don't think my wife even noticed the difference. Although she did ask at one point if I could stop throwing my cum-soaked paper towels in the bedroom trash can (Uh, so where should I put them? Under the bed?).

Anyway, weather.com claims it's 70 degrees out right now, and my snow boots and wool coat of last week have given way to Chuck Taylors and a Ramones t-shirt, and I even went for a nice long walk after lunch. Given that it's t-shirt weather for me, it would stand to reason that there may even be some camisoles and (dare I say it?) shorts on some of the girls today. Not that I've actually seen any girls today. That's what happens when you work at a high-tech company. But I have to run some errands after work, so you can bet I'll be doing some navel-gazing then.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site