<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 19, 2005

I ran across this ad on craigslist the other day. I'm figuring this is either a complete hoax, or this girl's husband is seriously mentally ill.

The interesting thing for me is that this girl lives about 5 miles away from me. And she's 32 which puts her right smack in the perfect age range for me.

Okay where does one start. Yes I am married however I am not dead and sometimes "he" makes me feel that way.

I know he wants me however he has some terrible ways of showing it. I can be in the mood and starting to flirt with him and he has to open his mouth and either say something totally out of place, start an argument or just do nothing to help the situation. Does he have any romance or passion in his body? Where are the sweat beads on my body and sounds of gasping breath that I had in years past? I miss the shivers and quivers my body would have after those intense orgasms. Those times when my skin was so sensitive to the touch that it could throw me into another orgasm if the touch was just right.

Sometimes I think I have more sensuality in my pinky toe than in his entire body. He tells me he wants me all of the time – well why doesn't he "take me". He sees other men looking at me and some of his friends have told him how lucky he is to have me. Hell his friends think he is fucking me 24/7. I think that I am a normal female – sometimes you want him to make love to you, other times you just want sex and of course there are those times you just need a good fucking. Why can't he see this? Why can't he sense this? Does he not want me in that way?

Why do I keep thinking of past lovers while I lay in bed alone? Why are my thoughts so vivid that when I touch myself I sense someone else touching me? Do I want to do this alone again or do I want someone else to take care of and satisfy me? Do I want another man to crave me or do I want to crave another man? I have all of these thoughts running through my head. Sometimes I think if I had someone else I would see things differently and I would be able to accept his lack of passion easier than I do. I would not be as sexually frustrated as I am today.

The only thoughts that I know for certain is that I do not want to end my marriage, the thought of a one night stand turns me off, and I need some kind of fulfillment.

I guess this is what I get for marrying my best friend and not my favorite lover.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site