<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I know, I haven't posted. I wish I had something to say that would get all my incredibly sexy female readers all wet and fidgity, but I'm just feeling kind of...dull...lately. I need some exceitement in my life. Something to spark my fantasy. I could write about the girl who came over and sat next to me at the bar Tuesday night or the cutie who was admiring my car in the supermarket parking lot yesterday, but in the end there's really nothing to tell. It's always some variation of the same theme. KT and Girl run into each other. KT smiles at Girl. Girl smiles back. KT and Girl make small talk. KT and Girl go their separate ways. I need to figure out how to modify that last step so it goes more like "Girl invites KT into her pickup truck so he can feel her up." And I say pickup truck only because that actually happened to a friend of mine not too long ago. We were at a bar and this girl came up to us and before I knew it she was asking him to go out to her truck. Fifteen minutes later they were back and his breath smelled like pussy. OK, so I didn't really smell anything, but my friend spilled the beans later on and told me what had happened. And then there was another friend of mine who got a blowjob from a total stranger on a city bus. Does that happen a lot? Maybe I need to ride the bus more often. And then of course I keep hoping that some hot reader will announce that she lives near me and has been lurking on this site for the past couple months and wants to get together with me. Then I could guarantee you that I would have something to write about!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site