<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 10, 2005

I just got back from getting a haircut at the Hair Cuttery down the street from where I work, and one of the guys I work with who has been to that Hair Cuttery several times wanted to know which girl had cut my hair. The thing is, I couldn't exactly describe her as a girl. She was a very large woman in her late 50's, and somehow that just doesn't fit the definition of "girl" to me. "Woman," maybe, but definitely not "girl." So I told him who it was, and he got all on my case for not picking someone younger and cuter. "You can pick your stylist, you know," he said. "But I don't know any of their names," I replied. "Neither do I," he said. "I just look around for the cutest one and point to her." Hmm. Interesting. I'll have to try that next time. There was a young asian girl at the Hair Cuttery near where I used to work, and I remember always hoping that she'd be there. She had the most amazingly tight little body, and she would wear these skin-tight tops that would cling to her perfect little breasts as if she was topless. And, since I am a tall guy, she could never get the barber chair down low enough to be convenient for her, so she would always end up standing on her toes, stretching her arms above her head, and leaning in so close to me that her perky teacups were hovering within an inch of my face. It was the most erotic thing to have her cut my hair, and I always wished she could just unzip my jeans and finish me off at the end. I wonder if she still works there. Writing about her is getting me all worked up. I may have to go back there the next time I need a haircut, even though it's a good hour away from where I work now.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site