<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 18, 2005

Here's a snippet of a conversation I had with a blogger girl yesterday:

[some irrelevant stuff deleted]
[16:36] [BG]: Other than that, how are you?
[16:37] [KT]: Not bad. Other than the fact that I can't even remember the last time i got laid.
[16:37] [BG]: The hand job doesn't count????
[16:38] [KT]: No. Well, it was nice and all. But I was referring to real, hot, sweaty fucking.
[16:38] [BG]: oh yeah. i hear you
[16:40] [BG]: it's been several months for me
[16:40] [KT]: And eating pussy. Damn. That's *really* been a long time.
[16:40] [KT]: I'm gonna have to change the name of my blog
[16:41] [BG]: can't even get that?
[16:41] [BG]: usually that is a freebie
[16:41] [KT]: No. No. No. Hand jobs only in our house.
[16:42] [BG]: man oh man
[16:45] [BG]: why DO men - or you - like to eat pussy anyway?
[16:51] [KT]: It's quite a rush to taste a girl in her most private area. To get her juices all over my face. Add to that the fact that making a girl come is one of the most pleasurable things in the world for me. Eating a girl's pussy is the only thing that has been known to make me come without direct stimulation to my cock.
[16:52] [BG]: damn.
[16:52] [KT]: exactly

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site