<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Day three of near total freedom and I have thus far managed to stay out of trouble, much to my dismay.

Monday I went downtown and saw a band from Finland called Riistetyt at a seedy punk-rock club. Man was that a wild crowd. I can't say I've ever seen so much crazy moshing, crowd surfing, and general mayhem. The concert went really late for a Monday, ending around 1:30am, and then someone got up on stage and announced that he was throwing a three-keg party at his house for the rest of the night and everyone in the audience was invited. WTF?!? Don't these people have to go to work in the morning? I was curious about the party, but by that time I was really getting sleepy, not to mention that I'm still getting over some sort of a minor cold, so I decided to bag it. As it was, I totally ran a red light on the way home, not even noticing until I was halfway through the intersection. Thankfully the city streets aren't too crowded that time of night.

There were some seriously bad-ass-looking hotties at that show. Leather, studs, tattoos, dyed hair, unusual piercings, etc. The kind of girls who, in my fantasies, would love to be taken out into the alley behind the club and fucked hard against a chain-link fence. But they all seemed to be with boyfriends, and/or not particularly interested in making eye contact, so I didn't try to hit on anyone. Actually, there was one girl who arrived late and kept checking me out. Every time I glanced her way I caught her looking at me. But by that time, like I said, it was just too late for me to think straight. Some of these people tend to frequent the punk-rock clubs as there were a number of faces I've seen before, so if she's really interested, she'll find me again sometime.

Last night I was dragging on account of not getting to bed until after 2am the previous night, so I just stayed home, rented a movie, and went to sleep.

Tonight... I don't know. Gotta think of something.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site